March 27, 2008

Blood Pressure

My blood pressure has dropped sufficiently to be able to type again.

I never made it into the police station today, as I was back at the General Security, still working on the papers of the housekeeper. As you may remember, I ran into some issues way back in January. These issues have as yet failed to resolve themselves. Rather, every trip into either the General Security or the Ministry of Work produces a new request for yet another paper, copy of a paper or signature.

Yesterday I spent time at both institutions, and today as well. Today I got so upset, I totally blew it, and insulted everyone, from top to bottom, of gross incompetence and overall imbecility.
Imbecile? I not know what you mean,” one clever lad told me.
Exactly, you’ve made my point, ‘cause you are imbecile, you wouldn’t understand anything,” I replied furiously, and I stomped out of the place.

I do realize very well I have dug my own grave. Tomorrow I have to go back in again, with a copy of yet another paper. I’ll go very early, maybe they still work with the night shift crew, and I won’t see the same guys again. But I doubt it; they do not give me the overall impression of getting a whole lot of work done anyway.
And as far as I am concerned; no way am I going to pay a 100,000 pounds for a parking ticket when they cannot get organized enough to know what they want in one shot.

Oops. Is my blood pressure going up again?

Sunset today

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eat more Tabouleh! It's good AGAINST pressure. We love it every time again, specially all the flat PARSLEY, tomatoes, unions, a bit of lemon (ambtenaren), but mainly the SOFT oil that lubricates your body AND mind.

Keep up and forget about the crazy situation and do your thing. RELAX !!

Dimphy

P.S. Nog poffertjes nodig? Hebben we veel in Brabant!!

Unknown said...

Think hard of your home town... it was snowing here... Enjoy the sunny sunset :) and keep it cool :)