December 24, 2010

A Merry Christmas


From a very white, cold and snowy Holland, I wish you a very merry Christmas. I’ll be back in Lebanon after Christmas, and hopefully I’ll be able to show you some snow from there, but somehow I doubt that it will be white in Lebanon. As the seasons somehow become more pronounced in Holland (warmer summers and colder winters), in Lebanon it seems we have lost our winter, and we will move from fall back to spring and skip the winter all together.

Something to ponder on on Christmas Eve; A Lebanese boy shoveling snow.

4 comments:

Khalil said...

I am in Germany for Christmas, will return to Lebanon in January...jumping from warm Beirut to cold and snowy Germany has been quite an adjustment. Stay warm :)

Marillionlb said...

Warm wishes for the holidays from sunny Lebanon.

Angie Nader said...

wishing you a beautiful holiday season :)

Danielle said...

I didn't know you went back home! I'm sure you're so glad you did. Did all of your cards arrive?