December 12, 2007

Bomb in the Morning, Bomb at Night?

‘KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!’

An intensely deep roar rips through the kitchen. The familiar sound of metal bulging and windows rattling. Wow, what was that? is my first thought. Something massive just exploded. Sounded like a bomb! What? Now? At 6:05 in the evening, right next door? Two in one day! That can’t be.

I run to the kitchen where I find a rather perplexed looking housekeeper staring into the oven. Sheepishly she looks at me, slightly disheveled.

“I forgot I already put the gas on,” she says.

Wow, she almost blew us up! Thank God she still got her eye brows.

Never a boring day in this place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everybody safe? And impressed by this day?

Never the less, we hope your postoffice is still in good shape! Have fun this weekend and ……… try to relax a bit once more. The weather looks good tomorrow.

Dimphy

Anonymous said...

By the way …… what was she cooking?

Super Dude said...

What now? Even Lebanese food is going down the kabooom path?

Ok I know it is good, but that good?

FaiLaSooF said...

Thank God you are all safe and sound. Be careful in the future!