April 25, 2007

Multi-Tasking











The dog; Before and after

Today, I went to work. After work I ran a judo activity, went home, wrote a newspaper article, designed an add for hubbie’s work, kicked the pigeons that hubbie has been feeding for months now off my balcony (enough is enough; they’re crapping all over the place), cut the dog’s hair and then the son’s hair too. And it is only 9:30 P.M! Now if that isn’t multi-tasking, I don’t know what is. But that’s how life is in this place. We’re on speed; 24 hours a day. No wonder everyone is mad.
On a less happier note; the two youngsters that disappeared on Monday are still missing. It is believed they have been kidnapped. There is conflicting news as to the religion of the two (I can just imagine writing that sentence for a Dutch newspaper. Everyone would go “Huh? Now what does religion have to do with it?”) but the latest news is that they are sunni moslims. Rumors have it they were kidnapped by members of an opposing faction, but these are rumors, and nothing is more damaging than rumors. It came at a time when I had to ‘freshen’ the Dutch minds on the relationship between Lebanese sunni and shia. Say no more. It will be part of a wider scope on this particular relationship on the entire Middle-East. How very liberating it is not to be hindered by religion. I just read that the pope has officially lifted the so called Limbus, the ban on the admittance of non-baptized babies to heaven (link is in Dutch). Which means that all babies go to heaven, regardless of whether they have been baptized or not. And we are living in what day and age again?

My son only let me take a 'before' picture. The 'after' shot made him look like he just got out of prison, he said.

1 comment:

Benny said...

I will say, I purchased bundles from this company in the past and I was not as satisfied the hair extensions uk quality however I took a chance based on the previous reviews and I will say, this brazilian hair bundles is very different this hair is amazing. The hair quality is similar to the $300-500 wigs out there. It's not really thick or thin, it's perfect if you want a "believable" look. I personally don't use brazilian hair uk for hairlines and I instead cut the lace completely off and leave an inch or so of my own lace wigs uk out in the front and wear it like a 3/4 wig. My natural hair texture is identical to this hair so it blends perfectly. I purchased 22 inches and it looks even longer which is awesome. I uploaded pics of the lace front part before I cut it off for anyone who wants to see it up close. And also the inside to see the 4 combs and the medium brown lace color. The pics of the human hair uk dry is from straight out of the box before I shampooed. You'll also see the length in the pics of it wet that I uploaded. It's simply beautiful, and I'm a bit of a hair snob so just buy it.