March 17, 2011

All Zen Again

All Zen again, thanks to your kind reactions. No need to stalk someone's IP address. Except for the one that suggested I go back - with fowers - and apologize to the valet parking guy. I do not need to track that IP address down though, because I see the hand of my evil oldest brother in every single line, he, who himself is well-known  for anger managment issues. Need I remind him of that marathon one time with the policemen and the pilons? Or the tea at breakfast (which dripped from the ceiling for quite a while)? 

 And thank you Mrs. B for finding this wonderful link (which created my Zen heart!).

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Woosahhh Woosahhh!

Nick said...

Just found your blog. Trying to bone up on what it's going to be like to live there. So... more politics or intellectual discourse.... wait, you've been through that. Zen's OK but there's nothing like a rant now and then. Keep up the good work, and don't yell at me we we get there.