August 29, 2017

Back in Beirut

Back in Beirut, and back in business. And I should be writing as you are probably wondering whatever happened to me. Did she die? Did she get a divorce? Did she leave the country forever?
No, none of the above. I am still a faithful Beiruti, but somehow, the older I get, the more stuff I have to do.


Did I shoot 2 36-frame film rolls in the old days, these days I come home with some 3,000 pictures on my home, and I have to work myself though every shot. Work started earlier, my son and his girlfriend stayed over, the housekeeper left, and a million and other things need my attention, so I am afraid I am not quite ready for a post yet. 

But to show some sign of life, here is a picture of one of the things I like the most about Beirut: it’s light.


2 comments:

Tracey Mansell said...

Welcome back! At last, something decent to read on the interwebby.

Elie Touma said...

Very glad to see you back.