March 16, 2014

Weekend


 
Wanted to go to Feraya and ski, but didn’t go. Wanted to paint the bedroom white but didn’t do it. Wanted to find two flexible wall lamps but found only one. Wanted to buy and wear a dress, but couldn’t wear it because the sales lady forgot to take off the plastic anti-theft clip. Wanted to make a chocolate mint cake but couldn’t find the ‘mint extract’ the recipe asks for in the supermarket. Wanted to share a Google doc with colleagues on what to present in Monday’s 9:00 meeting, but left my notes in the office. Wanted to go to a Friday night dinner with friends but was too tired. Wanted to go and hike in the snow, but couldn’t decide whether I should go or not and ended up being indecisive the entire weekend. I think that sums about up my entire weekend. Next weekend I am going to do things! How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Pierre. K said...

Reassuring to know that I am not the only one with days/week ends like that.
My last week end was not so bad though. Wanted to work more but didn't. Wanted to relax more but didn't ... Full of confusion and contrasts ...

Unknown said...

Last weekend was relaxing... Next one is gonna be adventurous... motorbike riding throughout the beautiful mountain roads of Lebanon