February 17, 2011

What Are the Chances?

One of my nieces, (my son's cousin),  is coming over this week; it's her first time in Lebanon. She's Dutch, she's 19 and she's blond; I'm sure she'll have a good time in Lebanon. In case the homefront is worried about all this Middle East upheavel, revolutions, ousted presidents, burning barricades and what not (although I know my brother, her father, is probably not), here are two charts that sum up the possibility of revolution in Lebanon.

The Shoe Throwers Index

(Source

The Lebanese Revolution Flow Chart

So what are the chances? Zero.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, I am not worried at all about my daughter. I would only advise my her not to throw any shoes herself, because it makes for an uncomfortable walk home. I am sure she will be fine.

Danielle said...

Hhaha this is great! Hope your niece has a great time and meets a lovely Lebanese man who sweeps her off of her feet and convinces her to move here! :D hahah