December 14, 2010

Rain Today, Gone Tomorrow

When the rains came, it suddenly got very cold. Thumbs up if y’all spent this weekend getting your winter stuff out! This is an unknown phenomenon in Holland, that you would pack away your winter clothes. In Holland it can be cold anytime of the year, not just in winter. But here in Lebanon you have your winter clothes, and your summer clothes. I’ve been waiting for weeks to get the winter stuff out of the boxes; I am bored out of my wits with my summer clothes!

And so this morning I went to work, dressed up to the teeth in my winter sweaters, socks, jackets and shawls.

Guess what? By noon I was huffing and puffing - peeling off layer after layer - and when I walked back home today, I had to carry my winter coat in my arms.

They predicted rain, but I guess it’s “rain today, gone tomorrow.” (On the tune of Little Bunny Fufu). We’re back to fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

360 Lace Frontal Wig With brazilian hair to tape in extensions I usually use clip in but these are much better looking more natural and more filling I bought brazilian hair uk because my hair is fine, easy to put on and good quality. Human hair wigs etsy, Check out our brazilian hair uk very best in unique or custom. I ordered a frontal and 3 bundles of brazilian hair. The bundles are nice and full. Only used about half of the 3rd bundle well and after wash goes back to wavy.