January 22, 2008

Signs on the Wall Indeed

Read Riemer’s Signs on the Wall post. I’ve said it before, and so has he.

He writes “People are tense, tired and simply fed up with it all.”
I - for a fact - am so tired of it all that I can’t even blog about it anymore, and had to borrow someone’ else’s blog post.
I had a conversation with a fellow Dutch on Saturday, and I mentioned to her that in the 17 years that I have lived here, I always loved it. But it seems that even I have reached my breaking point. The ship is sinking rapidly now. Can't even get my coffee anymore, and Aunt Jemima's 'Just Add Water' Buttermilk Pancakes has gone off the shelves in the supermarkets as well. You may think that is something trivial. But everything is. It just adds up, and adds up, and then adds up some more . . . . .
But if you read her post, I think she's just about had it too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about some providing from NL? Give me a list if you like to receive some! Is the post still working in an acceptable way?
Hang on, in some way it will have to end, according to all the news about and from interfering countries and continents.

Dimphy