October 04, 2007

In Which I get Somebody Really Upset

Oh my my, did I piss somebody off!

Look what I found as a comment.

Anonymous said...
what makes you think you can live in a country and go on mocking it all the way?? That's how lebanese people live, if you're not satisfied just leave it!

Seems like somebody needs to get a life. And obviously not reading me often enough either. Well, here is my reply:

Dear anonymous,
I must say I am quite pleased with the fact that I got you so upset that you took the time and effort to leave a comment. I hope I really ruined your day today. I will try and make an effort to ruin your day on a daily basis, so please pass by again. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat een gezellig tiepje. Is dit dezelfde "Anonymus" als die uit Almere (zie Tamara) of "the perfect product of Lebanese society" (zie salesman)?

Sietske, wat jij weergeeft in je prachtige verhalen en foto's is juist datgene wat fascinerend is aan het leven in Libanon.'t Is allemaal heel herkenbaar voor iedereen die "zo heeft leren kijken".

"Anonymus" heeft volgens mij nog wat bij te leren, waarschijnlijk heet dat "open staan en genieten". 't Zijn immers deze kleine dingen die het doen.

Anonymous said...

Dimphies, die hebben we ook in Almere...

Anonymous said...

Zelfreflecties ook?

Lieve groeten aan Sietske.

m. said...

This'll happen as you get more readers :) keep blogging. this is one lebanese that fully enjoys your tales.

mike said...

new to your blog,like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Don't mind him, this lebanese finds your blog very interesting and realistic and your writings are always infused with the underlying feeling of warmth towards the country and its people.

Anonymous said...

hehehe... reminds me of the time I described Lebanese traffic and was accused of lying and making fun of the Lebanese (by a Lebanese commenter, may I add). All I could think was 'Lying? Why would I need to make anything up? As if Lebanese traffic isn't already beyond imagination...'