March 28, 2007

Beirut Word Cloud

Word Clouds seem to be the hottest thing in advertisement trends this year. I may be a couple of years off. A word cloud is a visual depiction of frequently used words in your web site. It illustrates keyword density using font size. The more often a word appears on your site, the larger it appears within the word cloud. This is my Word Cloud.
If you go here, you can have a word cloud made of your site (or blog).

Wilfred Thesiger, one of the last European Explorers of the Middle East, didn’t think much of Beirut. He said that Beirut was ‘a vile spot with nothing to redeem it.’In the The Life of My Choice, he wrote; “I was convinced I was going to dislike Beirut – as I indeed did.”
It is clear from my Word Cloud that I don’t share his opinion.

4 comments:

Blacksmith Jade said...

Very cool. :)

Anonymous said...

Anyone who loves Beirut is welcome there. Ya ahla w sahlan fiki.

adiamondinsunlight said...

Oh Sietske, this is fascinating! I had one made for my blog - very intriguing! thank you for posting this!

Anita said...

dank je Sietske
ik heb er ook een gemaakt ;-)
Ik zal 'm morgen, of wat later in mijn blog zetten...