March 04, 2006

Miscellaneous stuff

They're not the Gemayze stairs, but still a nice feature in my neighborhood; a stair case connecting the upper street to the lower street. They are being used by kissing couples now and then because when you position yourself right in the middle, you cannot be seen from the upper street, nor from the lower street. And as this is in some ways an incredible prude country (very un-pride in other ways); full frontal kissing in public is frowned upon. So you've got to find a quiet dark spot. And this is hubbie, who I just ran into as I was running errands this morning. Well, I do run into him in the house, but now and then we meet on the streets as well. Quite nice. I've given him a little eye-blocker, would like to keep him anonymous and for myself, thank you.

No comments: